Cookies are small text snippets that are placed on devices such as computers, tablets or telephones in order to ensure the proper operation of the website, to improve the user experience, to improve and optimize the site, to provide more appropriate, relevant content and advertisements, to provide an interesting and personalized website/application and advertisement portfolio for visitors and customers, and to create traffic statistics.
2. Cookies and Their Use
The content of the cookies is determined on the server side and the cookies placed on the users' devices can be used by the server when the site is visited. Cookies can be considered as the identity card of the internet user indicating that the user has visited the website again.
Cookies are classified in two groups as‘ session ’cookies and’ persistent ’cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are kept until the user leaves the website and contain information that is remembered and used by the website while browsing between pages. Persistent cookies are cookies that are stored on the user's device even after leaving the user's website. Such cookies allow the user to be remembered by the web server in case the website is visited again by the user and do not contain the information that identifies the user.
3. Editing Cookie Settings in the Internet Browser
Although many browsers automatically accept cookies, you do not have to accept them. Users can remove cookies from their web browser settings. The location of these settings varies according to the web browser you are using. You can locate the corresponding settings using the "Help" commands in your web browser.
4. Analytical Third-Party Cookies
In order to provide a better service to our visitors, we measure the number of pageviews, the number of visits, the different operations performed by visitors on our site, the geographical locations of the visitors and the number of returns of the visitors to the site. For this purpose, we use three web analytics software tools:
Google Analytics Information
If IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address will be truncated in the territory of the Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement in the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the entire IP address is primarily sent to the Google server in the United States and cut off here. IP anonymization is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to prepare reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage.
“Personal data protection Law" disclosure statement
In this clarification text, the following terms shall have the following meanings;
Personal Data: Refers to any information related to the identified or identifiable real person.
The Law on the Protection of Personal Data ("the Law on the Protection of Personal Data"): Refers to the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 published and enacted in the Official Gazette on April 7, 2016,
Data Processor: Refers to the natural or legal person who processes Personal Data on behalf of the data controller under the authority conferred by the data controller,
Data Controller: Refers to real or legal person responsible for identifying the purposes and means of personal data processing and installing and managing data registry system.
Data Subject Refers to the real person whose personal data has been processed.
As AGT Ağaç Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. ("AGT Ağaç"), it is one of our primary principles to protect privacy, to ensure and protect information security, and to respect ethical values, especially the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms. Accordingly, pursuant to Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data ("LPPD"), our explanations stated below are submitted to your information in order to fulfill our disclosure obligation arising from the article;
In terms of your personal data, "Data Controller" refers to AGT Ağaç Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. with the head office located at Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 3. Kısım 35. Cadde No:7 Döşemealtı – ANTALYA, central registration system number 0008074271900019, registered at Antalya Trade Register Office with register number 15174.
Parties whose data is collected
Within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law, we collect the data of our parties that have a business relationship with our company. These are as follows;
•Our Employees and Employee Candidates
• Family members and relatives of our employee and employee candidates,
• Our business partners,
• Our company officials,
• Our company representatives,
•The person/persons we are in a contractual relationship with and their employees,
• Persons who are the addressees of legal proceedings,
Data Collected and Processed by Our Company from Parties
Within the scope of Article 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law, We collect and process the following data by our Company. These are as follows;
•Family and social life information,
•Education and training information,
• Information related to claim/complaint management,
• Information on legal affairs,
• Information on ethical values and compliance with the law,
•Electronic media usage information,
• Information relating to the goods and services provided and provided,
•Business activities information,
• Information on trade and other licenses and permits,
•Physical space security information,
•Visual and audio information (photo, camera, audio recordings),
• Records of use of e-mail and information systems services,
•Health reports and health information,
•Biometric data and
•Criminal record information
Our Company's Data Collection Purposes
Within the scope of Article 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law, We collect and process data in order to realize our Company objectives, which we stated below, provided that they are limited to the relevant purposes. These are as follows;
•Carrying out commercial activities of our company.
• Performing business processes related to its commercial activities,
• the management and execution of relationships with business partners and/or suppliers,
• Technical management of our company's websites,
•Customer management and follow-up of complaints,
•Product surveys and follow-up of the questions you send to our Company,
• Carrying out the necessary works by our business units to benefit from the products and services provided by our company,
•Planning and execution of sales, marketing and after-sales processes of products and/or services,
• Providing information on the content of products and services,
• Sending commercial electronic messages by obtaining additional approval in accordance with the legal legislation,
• Execution of competitions, events and other organizations,
• Carrying out legal and commercial relations with our company and the persons in business relations with our company and ensuring the security of these relations,
• Administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
•Employee administration and management,
• Ensuring the physical security and supervision of the company's locations,
• Planning of logistics activities,
•·Conducting reputation research processes,
• Compliance with ethical values and law and execution of legal works and procedures,
• Follow-up of contract processes and/or legal requests,
• Planning and execution of human resources and personnel recruitment processes and monitoring and realization of training and training activities,
• Planning and/or execution of occupational health and/or safety processes,
• Ensuring that our Company can benefit from incentives by carrying out research and development activities,
• Planning and execution of corporate communication and corporate governance activities,
• Execution of information security management services,
• Following up and auditing financial and/or accounting affairs and carrying out activities to determine the financial risks of customers,
• Determination and implementation of commercial and business strategies of our company,
• Creating and Tracking Visitor Records,
• For other purposes or purposes to be notified to the relevant person during the acquisition of information
• To ensure the fulfillment of legal obligations as required or mandated by the relevant legislation,
Transfer of Data Collected and Processed by Our Company Within Its Purposes
Within the scope of Article 8 and 9 of the Personal Data Protection Law, Your personal data collected by our Company within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the Articles 1 and 2 may be shared with our affiliates, shareholders, business partners (only anonymously), legally competent public institutions, private persons and other persons within the scope of our purposes detailed above.
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting the Data by Our Company
Personal data are collected, used, recorded, stored and processed within the framework of the principle of proportionality by our Company by providing verbal, written and/or electronic information to the personal data owners in a clear and understandable manner and by obtaining the explicit consent of the personal data owners when necessary, in accordance with the law and the rules of integrity.
We ensure that your personal data will not be processed, stored and transferred to third parties domestically and abroad by our Company for purposes other than those specified in this disclosure document.
Retention Period of Data Collected by Our Company
If no period has been determined in the relevant legal legislation within the retention periods specified in the relevant legal legislation, Your personal data is stored in accordance with the practices and commercial life practices of our company or for the period required by the above-mentioned processing purposes, and then it is stored in accordance with Article 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. It is erased, destroyed or anonymized in accordance with the article.
Security of Your Data Collected and Processed by Our Company
Your personal data is continuously operated and developed within the scope of technical and administrative measures of Information Security Management System (ISO 27001 Standard and good practice booklet 27018), Personal Data Protection Management System (Bureau Veritas - Data Protection Technical Standard, BS 10012 Data Protection Personal Information Management System Standard) requirements and also Personal Data Security Guide requirements published by KVKK Board, which are encouraged by our management in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss and damage to the environments where they are processed and stored.
Rights of the Relevant Person whose Data is Collected and Processed
As per Article 11 of the Law on Personal Data Protection Everyone has the following rights;
a) Being aware of whether their personal data are processed,
b) Requesting information if their personal data has been processed,
c) Being aware of the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
d) Being aware of the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
e) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
f) Requesting the erasure or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the Article 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data,
g) Requesting notification of the transactions made in accordance with sub-paragraphs (e) and (f) to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
h) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
ı) Requesting compensation in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Application Methods within the Framework of the Rights of the Relevant Person
In accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law, Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 1 of the Turkish Commercial Code, you can make your request for exercising your rights mentioned above with the following methods and information based on the "Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures of Application to the Data Controller" published on March 10, 2018 and numbered 30356.
Required information in the application content;
1. Applicant’s Name and Surname
2. If the applicant is a citizen of the Republic of Turkey, TR Identity No, if not, Passport No with Nationality or Identity No if any.
3. Applicant's place of residence or business address for service.
4. Applicant's electronic mail address, telephone or fax for notification.
5. Applicant’s subject matter.
6. Information and documents pertaining to the subject of the request of the applicant.
1. The applicant may personally deliver to the advisory office by filling out the « Application Form » to the AGT Ağaç address and on the sealed envelope and envelope with the note of the «Information Request in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law».
2. The applicant may send a notification to the address of AGT Ağaç through the Notary Public, but the statement of "Information Request as per the Law on the Protection of Personal Data" should be added on the notification envelope.
3. With the "Secure Electronic Signature" defined in the Electronic Signature Law no. 5070, the applicant can apply to the Registered Electronic Mail address of our company with the note "Information Request as per the Personal Data Protection Law" to the subject section of "email@example.com".
About the Links of Third Parties in the Content of the Website
AGT Ağaç San. ve Tic. A.Ş. and/or its officials do not guarantee the privacy principles of third party websites that you will access through links on the official website, so we recommend that you evaluate the privacy approaches of the sites you visit before providing any personally identifiable information.
Maintaining Your Personal Data Accurately and Up-to-date
The User or Users have accepted and declared that they know that the correctness and up-to-date storage of the information they share on the Website is important for the use of the rights they have over their personal data and other relevant legislation in the sense of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and that the responsibilities to be born in providing false information will be entirely theirs. You will be able to make the relevant changes and/or updates to your personal data by contacting « firstname.lastname@example.org ».
In some parts of this site, you have been asked to provide personal information. It is entirely up to you to share your personal data such as name, surname, mobile phone number, e-mail address. If you consent to the sending of commercial electronic messages, it is used to send all kinds of commercial electronic messages including marketing communication activities related to product services, special offers and campaigns to be made for you by AGT FACA SAN. VE TİC A.Ş. and similar invitation, promotion, celebration and survey applications via E-mail, Telephone, SMS/MMS channels and this information is provided by AGT FACA SAN. VE TİC A.Ş. Your contact information may be shared with third parties to whom services are provided for sending commercial electronic messages, and your personal data may be processed, stored and shared with third parties within the scope of these activities.
The content of the commercial electronic message and other records related to the shipment shall be recorded and kept for submission to the Ministry of Customs and Trade when necessary. You have the right to know what data is in our database, to request that your incorrect data be corrected and to be prevented from contacting you. You can send it by clicking on the "Please click to change your membership preferences or cancel your membership." link at the bottom of the e-mails sent by AGT AĞAÇ SAN. VE TİC A.Ş.
Cookies are small text files that are copied to your computer by a web site. These files do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. The cookies used on our website do not receive personal information. You can disable the cookies used at any time using the settings in your browser. In principle, the cookies on our website are only used to evaluate the information and statistical information that do not contain names during the session and to provide ease of use. Cookies can sometimes be used for additional operations on certain parts of our website, and you will be notified when you log in to these sections.
© Copyright 2016-2018 AGT AĞAÇ SAN. VE TİC A.Ş., Antalya, All Rights Reserved. Text, visual, audio, animation and video files and designs published on this site are protected in accordance with the Law No. 5846 and the relevant Legislation and cannot be copied for commercial use or distribution, and cannot be used on other sites by making changes or copying in the same way.
Failure to undertake
All information is provided by AGT AĞAÇ SAN. VE TİC A.Ş. "as is" and without any warranty or commitment of any kind, expressed or implied. All product, price, exchange rate and duration information on this site has been prepared in line with the latest information obtained for publication. AGT AĞAÇ SAN. VE TİC A.Ş. reserves the right to make changes in the information at any time and without issuing any prior warning. No responsibility is taken for typographical errors. Although it is assumed that the information is correct, it may contain some errors or mistakes. AGT AĞAÇ SAN. VE TİC A.Ş. is not responsible for content accessed through external links provided from this website to other sites.
All logos and brand emblems published on our site are protected by the provisions of Decree Law No. 556 on the Protection of Trademarks. They may not be copied or used unless otherwise specified.
AGT AĞAÇ SAN. VE TİC A.Ş. has tried to prepare an informative website full of innovations. However, you should be aware that AGT AĞAÇ SAN. VE TİC A.Ş., intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks and copyrights must be protected. Therefore, You are kindly requested to understand that you are not authorized to use the intellectual property rights of AGT AĞAÇ SAN. VE TİC A.Ş. or third parties.